September 10, 2014

The Happiness Of Pursuit

Not a day goes by that I don’t receive an email, comment, or Facebook message from someone who is looking for advice on blogging, or on how to find a job that allows them to travel. I’m humbled and flattered that they’re asking me, when there are hundreds if not thousands of people who are better writers, savier business people, or more experienced professionals.


So I’ve given interviews on being self-employed, and written posts with tips for becoming a blogger, and generally tried to give the best advice I can. Some of the most insightful thoughts have actually come from you guys in response to a reader asking which jobs require lots of travel.


Because ultimately, my advice always boils down to one thing:


The post The Happiness Of Pursuit appeared first on One Mile at a Time.






from One Mile at a Time http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/09/10/happiness-pursuit/