September 3, 2014

Travis Joins One Mile at a Time

After a ton of useful feedback from you guys, I'm testing out the idea of adding contributors to the blog. This isn't intended as a means of replacing me (hopefully), but rather as a way to add new and interesting perspectives, which I think you guys will enjoy.


I'm not hiring professional writers-for-pay, but rather truly passionate people in the hobby that might not have a background in blogging, but do have a background in obsessing over miles & points 24/7. ;)


My first new contributor is my good friend Travis, who will be writing a post every Wednesday to start. I've known Travis for years, and I love how unique his approach towards travel is, given that he has a family. So thanks to Travis for joining the team, and please welcome him! :)


The post Travis Joins One Mile at a Time appeared first on One Mile at a Time.






from One Mile at a Time http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/09/03/travis-joins-omaat/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=travis-joins-omaat