October 24, 2014

Uber Finally In Las Vegas!!!

Wooohoooo!!!


I'd argue Las Vegas is the single most corrupt city in the US when it comes to taxis. That's mainly because everything is in such close proximity, and the taxi drivers will do everything to screw you over and take you the long you. Not only are they charging you more, but they're wasting your time as well.


In September I wrote about the taxi excitement I experienced in Las Vegas, from the driver that took us between two points on the Strip via the interstate, to Jeff, who was... well, you've just gotta read about him.


As I explained in that post, Uber wasn't allowed in the city due to the taxi mafia, which is among the strongest anywhere.


The post Uber Finally In Las Vegas!!! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.






from One Mile at a Time http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/10/24/uber-finally-las-vegas/