November 20, 2014

Dad Finds Out Our Next Destination!

We're wrapping up week one of my dad's surprise round the world birthday trip, and I think it's safe to say it has exceeded even my (very high) expectations.


We had a few amazing days in Dubai, which I'll write more about in the actual trip report.


Monday night we headed to Dubai Airport at around 9PM. My dad still had no clue where we were going, and I was content keeping it that way for as long as possible. In the last installment, my dad explained how he thought he knew our next destination, though I wasn't about to confirm or deny.


Thanks to the cooperation of the people at check-in and in the lounge, they agreed to keep our destination from him.


The post Dad Finds Out Our Next Destination! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.






from One Mile at a Time http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/11/20/dad-finds-out-our-next-destination/