November 22, 2014

Singing Happy Birthday On An Airplane!

On Thursday our journey around the world continued, with a flight from Singapore to Melbourne in Singapore Airlines first class. This is the segment that I was most personally disappointed in myself over.


That's because when I first booked the trip, the flight was scheduled to be operated by an A380. However, back in April Singapore Airlines downgraded the flight to a 777-300ER. I knew my dad would still be thrilled with a 777, but in this case I was my own worst enemy.


So I considered alternatives, including flying to Sydney or Auckland instead, but in the end decided to stick with our current routing, for a variety of reasons.


We took the daytime flight from Singapore to Melbourne, departing Singapore at 10:45AM and arriving in Melbourne at around 9PM.


The post Singing Happy Birthday On An Airplane! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.






from One Mile at a Time http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/11/22/singing-happy-birthday-on-an-airplane/