January 26, 2015

Review: Park Hyatt New York

I stayed at the Park Hyatt New York opening night last August, and was really impressed. It's Park Hyatt's new flagship property, and it really is spectacular. I find most luxury hotels in New York to be way past their prime, so it's nice to have a new five star option that's modern and has large rooms.


In this case I redeemed a free night certificate I received for staying at 50 unique Hyatt properties, so I don't think there's a better use than this property, given that it's a Category 7 property (meaning a free night would cost 30,000 points).


This review won't be as comprehensive as the last one, as I won't cover some of the public facilities as I did last time, like the amazing pool, gym, etc.


Now let me start by saying that we stayed the night of Thanksgiving, so I almost feel guilty being critical of service, since I realize no one wants to work on Thanksgiving. But I'll still share my observations, and you can draw whatever conclusions you'd like.


The post Review: Park Hyatt New York appeared first on One Mile at a Time.






from One Mile at a Time http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2015/01/26/review-park-hyatt-new-york-2/