February 3, 2015

Is This An Acceptable Email From A Hotel After A Stay?

Am I the only one that gets kind of annoyed by the hotels that send you an email after your stay asking you to complete a survey?


I've come to accept it, but I find it quite frustrating. In order to unsubscribe from those emails you have to unsubscribe from all marketing emails, which I don't want to do. I wish it were possible to just unsubscribe from post-stay surveys.


Anyway, while the above is just a minor annoyance, here's something that actually pisses me off. A couple of weeks back I stayed at The Airport Hotel, which is the airside hotel at Hamad International Airport. It's super convenient, and I enjoyed my stay.


The post Is This An Acceptable Email From A Hotel After A Stay? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.






from One Mile at a Time http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2015/02/03/is-this-an-acceptable-email-from-a-hotel-after-a-stay/