November 12, 2014

Reminder: 1,000 Hyatt Bonus Points Per Mobile Booking

There are some promotions that are lucrative but easy to forget about, and this is one of them.


In early October I posted about how Hyatt is offering 1,000 Gold Passport bonus points per booking made through their mobile app. The promotion is valid for eligible stays through December 31, 2014.


While the terms state that bonus points will post 2-3 weeks after the qualifying stay, they've been posting much faster than that, in my experience.


All around hotel promotions are pretty lame this fall, so this in and of itself is among the best promotions there is. That's why I'm posting a reminder, since you have to take action every time you make a booking to maximize this promotion. I actually only thought of posting a reminder when I found myself booking a Hyatt stay through the website yesterday afternoon, and then quickly cancelled it and made it through the app instead.


The post Reminder: 1,000 Hyatt Bonus Points Per Mobile Booking appeared first on One Mile at a Time.






from One Mile at a Time http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/11/12/reminder-1000-hyatt-bonus-points-per-mobile-booking/