I spent the night at the Hilton London Heathrow Terminal 4. I reviewed it last year, so won't review it again this time around -- I have a hard time getting too excited about a Hilton, let alone an airport hotel.
My flight to Charlotte was departing at 2:25PM, so I decided to leave my hotel at around 10:30AM. I had to first walk into Terminal 4, and then take the Heathrow Express from there to Terminal 3. The entire process took about 20 minutes.
American and US Airways have a dedicated premium check-in area at Heathrow that's actually sort of nice, though I was intending to carry on more bags than Santa Claus, so figured I was better off not using it. Instead I just used one of the self service kiosks.
From there it was a quick walk to the Fast Track security line, which was one of the less bad experiences I've had with security at Heathrow. I was through in maybe 10 minutes.
From there I navigated my way through the maze of duty free shops.
The post Review: American Airlines Flagship Lounge London Heathrow LHR appeared first on One Mile at a Time.
from One Mile at a Time http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/11/12/review-american-airlines-flagship-lounge-london-heathrow-lhr/