November 21, 2014

Has Chase Discontinued Partnership With Korean Air?

GAH.


I just landed in Sydney so let's mark this as "developing," until I have a chance to get in touch with someone at Chase, but it seems more than likely that Korean Air is no longer a transfer partner of Chase Ultimate Rewards.


In scrolling through comments (which is always the first thing I do when I land) I noticed a couple of concerning things.


Reader pointie left a comment on the "Ask Lucky" page noting:


"Chase UR transfers to Korean Air is currently GONE as an option."


At the exact same time, Mark asked:


"Can you confirm that Korean Air is no longer a travel partner of Chase Ultimate Rewards? They are no longer appearing on the UR site."


The post Has Chase Discontinued Partnership With Korean Air? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.






from One Mile at a Time http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/11/21/has-chase-discontinued-partnership-with-korean-air/